1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uncertainty + nobody to talk to --> here I am:)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by FlowerOfLife, Mar 6, 2017.

1. FlowerOfLife

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've never been part of any forum before and it's quite weird to know that many 'strangers' will be able to read what I'm writing here.

I guess my problem isn't THAT huge compared to what other people might be going through...but uncertainty can also drive you crazy and I've been noticing that during the past few months.

I should introduce myself a bit more properly...
    I'm 17 years old (about to turn 18) and I have always thought I was straight. Up until just maybe half a year ago. Nothing particular happened. I just started feeling sexualy attracted to girls...

I'm actually in love with a friend of mine, he's a boy so that's for that...
    I appearently am attracted to both, men and women.

It's only that I have never before seen girls this way. I'm so shy when being supposed to 'flirt'... I don't even know how to do that, and let's not mention the fact of me not being able to see the difference between straight and gay girls..

I have only been in relationships with guys.
    And I am curious now... I would like to kiss a girl...see what it feels like. But I can't just go to some girl and be like 'hi I'm uncertain of my sexuality, may I kiss you?'... Rather NOT.

I have no lesbian friends, or at least not that I knew of.

Has anyone here felt something similar too some time?

Lot of love to all of you<3

2. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome to EC FlowerOfLife. I can't say I've thought about those things as deeply as you have, but as somebody who is also attracted to men and women I can understand your confusion. In any case, I hope you find what you're looking for here.

3. GalleyGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Haha, know exactly what you mean. You feel like you can only be certain you're Bi by like testing it, and how the hell do u do that?

4. FlowerOfLife

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for your unhderstanding (both!!)
    and as I said it's weird to be in this forum for the first time...but I've been reading what people write in here...so much kindness from everyone I really appreciate it
    <3

5. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi FlowerOfLife. This is the first forum that I have belonged to as well. I'm a lot older than you and I still can't tell the difference between straight and gay girls and flirting is completely alien to me.

My first girlfriend didn't know what she was at the time, she was questioning. She told me she didn't know what she was but she wanted to kiss me and she did.

I hope everything works out for you. You are among friends here who accept you and support you.

6. FlowerOfLife

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    NerdByNature thank you:slight_smile:
    you seem a really kind person.

I really think talking to people like this might help me. And in any case it is fun and relaxing... I do talk more openly as I do not really know anyone here personally and as many people here are feeling the same as me or similar.
    It's only been recently (about half a year) that I even started questioning all theese things. I didn't know anyone who felt the same.
    This forum seems really cool.