1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why I joined EC

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Jini, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Jini

This is a funny story (I think). I was writing a short erotic story to post on a self-publishing site and wanted to look up tribbing, a term I've read about a lot. My girlfriend and I do scissors so I'm sure what that is but always wondered what tribbing is. We also rub our pussies together in missionary position and I learned here today on an old thread that missionary rubbing is tribbing. Before I joined EC I tried looking tribbing up in the dictionary (yes now I know the formal term is tribadism). The dictionary didn't contain tribbing. So I asked Google, "What is tribbing?" Good old Google never fails me as a writer. It sent me here where I found many (old) posts about tribbing and learned that it's also called tribadism. Who knew? Long path to a good thing! This looks like a great place to talk about all things gay and bi.(&&&)

2. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    It is a good place for talking about anything going on in your life. That's a nice way for finding something really cool. Oh and Welcomee.

#2 DreamonRose, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2017
  3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Helllo Jini! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile: