1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Thatgirl14, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Thatgirl14

hi,
    i am 14 years old and lesbian probably, i have never dated anyone and had never make out or kiss, my parents and religion are very strict, we are not supposed to get clingy to men until we get married and we mostly get married to our cousins,
    here being gay is a sin but i don't think so...,
    i have always had feeling to girls my age, and felt like i was a lesbian, but when i see boys my age i don't feel anything at all even after talking for long periods of time,
    i am in an all girls school and girls there always say being gay is a sin and is wrong, which makes me uncomfortable, i am still not out of the closet, so people don't really know,
    and i don't have much friends because i never felt safe around people here, though i talk to them nicely :thumbsup:
    i wish i can get to know you guys and be friends(&&&),
    this is also my first time saying or typing i am a lesbian :icon_redf which makes me confident and honest to myself...

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there. Welcome to EC. I know there are still (much to my disgust) many countries in the world where being lgbt+ can be dangerous due to religion and the law.

I am glad you have found your way here where you will find friendship and support.

3. actualdust

Hi and welcome! I'm really glad you found a safe place like this nd I'm sorry the people around you aren't accepting.

If you want to talk anytime feel free to leave me a message! :slight_smile: