1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Makalaster, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Makalaster

Im 21 and gay. I'm out to my friends and family but not everyone, however I am scared to come out to everyone. It's an exhausting and anxious process. I need a support group so I can have people to vent to since I don't have a group to talk to in person.

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! The people I have talked to so far (joined earlier this week) have been friendly and supportive.

Whenever you need to vent feel free to message me or post on my wall. I'll reply as soon as I can (think I'm about 5 hrs in front of you)

3. AnAtypicalGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Welcome to EC Makalaster. If you're looking for a support group you've come to the right place. This forum is full of people ready to listen and help out as much as they can. I hope you'll find that you settle in nicely.

4. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. I hope you will find this forum useful and if you need a place to vent, talk or ask questions - we are here for you. Join in, have fun and if you are unsure about anything, don't be afraid to ask.