1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New peep :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by AriKari, Mar 11, 2017.

1. AriKari

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey guys! Just taking a second to introduce myself. My eyes change between hazel and blue, hence my profile name. Music is my biggest passion, but I absolutely love animals as well. I'd love to work with big animals some day, especially fluffy ones. Bears, dolphins, cats. I love cats, though I don't consider myself a "cat person." I'm definitely politically minded as of this last election. I almost always have something to add on any given subject. I try to always continue to grow and keep my ears, eyes, and mind open. I've lived my entire life as a straight male, but the longer I dwell on things and get to know myself, the more I realize I have not been living my life as authentically as I would like. I'm gay, though I've had some girlfriends (two of which were long-term) it just never worked out. Our differences and maturity was of course a deal breaker anyway, but to put it simply, I'm just not into women like that. I admire women's bodies, and I love so many things about them, but it's less to do with attraction, and more to do with envy. Which brings me to my next point. I'm not sure at all where I fall on the gender identity spectrum, but it falls closer to women than it does to men, for sure. Lately, I'm obsessed with Dragon Ball Super, I'm 23, chubby with long hair, and comfy clothes are generally what you'll find me in, lounging around the house. I'll end my intro here. I look forward to speaking and hearing from the people around here. Cheers :eusa_danc

2. RobKing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello Hazelblue!! Welcome to EC! People here are so kind and friendly, i'm sure you'll find all the support you need.

3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Hazelblue. Welcome to EC! My eyes were hazel when I was younger but now they are green. I love music and animals. I would love to work in an animal shelter but I would find it too upsetting and would want to take all the animals home.

I envy muscles (which I could do something about...well maybe one day) and height which sadly I can't.

I'm know you will find support here and hopefully some answers too.

4. AriKari

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks Rob! Nice to meet you :slight_smile: I've wandered in here before (a long time ago) but never stuck around long enough to see what it was about. I'm excited to give it a real go this time. I've been thinking about this for a while now and after trying to find online communities, this is the one I keep seeing references to. Glad to be here!

---------- Post added 11th Mar 2017 at 10:02 PM ----------

Hey, Nerd :slight_smile: Nice to meet you! I'd love to work in an animal shelter and eventually on to bigger things. I have no problem with the emotional stress on that end, but I'm not interested in the doctor side of things. I'll let someone else handle it! Haha