1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey! New here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by robbj87, Mar 12, 2017.

1. robbj87

Hey Everyone!

I have been on EC many times to check out the forums for any advice that I could get. I have finally built up the courage to register. I welcome any help I can get! I have questioned whether or not I was gay since high school but have lived in a very conservative town my entire life so I am not out to anyone. I have also never been in a relationship with anyone, man or woman, which is very lonely. I recently moved out to California for a job for a few months and have decided that I really need to take advantage of this opportunity to potentially try to live the life I haven't been able to back home. I feel like I have finally come to terms with being gay. It has taken me a long time. I want to come out to my family and friends desperately but am afraid of the reactions I will get. I wish people would just ask me because I feel like I am at a point in my life where I could just say "yes, I am gay" rather than bring it up myself. I am hoping these forums will help me build up the courage I need to live the life I want!

2. DreamonRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am glad you found yourself and I hope you find what you are looking for here. Welcomee

3. Sophrosyne

Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome to EC!

4. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there. Welcome to EC! You've taken some great steps already by accepting yourself and joining EC.

5. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello robbj87! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile: