1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Sodium, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Sodium

I'm gonna be honest and say I have no idea what I'm doing here. I've always thought I was straight, but after getting into a couple of relationships I've begun questioning that a lot. Right now I'm leaning towards being asexual, but I really have no clue and I have nobody to talk to about that. I hope this can be a place for me to explore this topic more thoroughly. This is really hard for me to do and I don't know how to approach this at all, but I really want to be open about my feelings here, as I can't anywhere else. Thanks for the support.

2. paper plane

Hi Sodium!

I've just joined this forum within the last few days and have already felt the welcoming nature of this space. I know you will, too. Great job on taking the step to come online and talk about your struggles - it can be a hard thing to do, even though we get to hide behind our keyboards.

Welcome to the forum! I truly hope you find what you're looking for here.

3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Sodium. Welcome to EC! I've been a member for just over a week and totally agree with paper plane about how welcoming this place is.

The people are friendly and supportive. You'll be able to explore in a safe environment.

I know it can be hard to talk sometimes, however you have taken a great step in getting here.

4. Paxana

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome both to this quiet, wonderful community!