1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey there!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by DarkWhite, Mar 27, 2017.

1. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey folks, name is DarkWhite and this is actually the second time Im coming on Forum like this.

So about me.. hm, its diffcult and would be long. But I try to cut it :wink: I am a transgender bisexual male (FtM). And by all means a VERY complicated person. So my childhood was, lets just say, awkward. I had to pretend (and I still do) to be a girl. However when you are pretending and not enjoying it, its kinda bad. So I was simply avoided, rejected. And as we all know how kids can be nice - hated, bullied. No matter what I did or how I tried it always ended up this way.

Soo its propably not surpising that I dont like being in collective very much, dont trust people etc. But hey I keep trying to get over it, you should try everything in life :wink: Well it kinda goes another way that I wanted. One side of me hates people, dont trust them and mercilessly attacks whenever I feel attacked. The other however loves people and wants to help them as much as I can. Likes listen to people, cares and trying to help (which is the much stronger one).
    NO I dont have split personality its just way I am now. At least its unique :wink:

As you guessed already the word for describing me is simply "weird". However I look at things positive and rarely take something seriously. Did I mentioned I have a mood disorder too? Well thats enough, you re propably scared already. :wink:

Anyway point is I never give up even tho its sometimes REALLY sucks. And this is definetly the longest (and most truthfull) introduction I ve ever made soo.. Nice to meet ya!

2. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Not sure what I can say to all of that, other than I'm the same way too, where some days I hate everyone and other days I don't. I'm not very trusting of other people, either. The best people are all "weird", and no, not afraid just because you have a mood disorder. :wink: And I agree, don't ever give up. Eventually you'll get to be the guy you really are, and then everyone else, all those who bullied you, can all piss off. :thumbsup: Kind of a long-winded way of saying "welcome to EC". :slight_smile:

3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey DarkWhite. Welcome to EC!

The people here are friendly and supportive, welcoming and accepting.

Weird is underrated and a great attribute.

4. radioqueen

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi,

I described myself as weird in my introduction too.

I may be new but I want to welcome everybody in the way I was!

Bee

5. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you all for such nice welcoming! Its nice to find people like you, it is really rare and I got actually kinda surprised by your answers. Im sure I ll like it here. Oh wait a minute.... I already do :slight_smile:

6. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, awesome to see another newbie here. Don't worry, weird is just a label. As for mood disorders... yep severe clinical depression and anxiety here. Welcome to a rag-tag band of undeniably sexy people...

7. Aleka

Nothing wrong with being weird. Would rather be weird than the goody goody people pleaser I am.