1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Newbie

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LonerGirl, Mar 27, 2017.

1. LonerGirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi :smilewave

So I've come to the realisation recently that I'm not actually straight... Seems like something I should have worked out much earlier in life, but never really understood my attraction to women. In all honesty I'm still trying to figure it out. When I learned of the Kinsey scale I knew I fell somewhere in the middle, but didn't think I was gay enough to consider myself bisexual. Not sure that's the label I feel entirely comfortable with yet but it works for now. I have not discussed these feelings with anyone in my life yet. I feel most people would be supportive but I think I'm more worried about being treated differently. I still want to be seen as myself. Well I think that covers the basics.

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there. Welcome to EC!

There's nothing wrong with discovering who you are whatever your age may be. There are lots of different stories of discovery here.

This place is a safe and supportive environment to work things out. The people here are friendly and accepting.

I hope you find what you are looking for here.

3. shybiboy

Hi LonerGirl, nice to meet you! You do sound like a Kinsey 1-2, but its totally up to you how you want to label yourself. If you want to label yourself. For some people their orientation is fluid. Maybe you're becoming more bisexual over time. Or maybe you just met the right girl. Or want to, since you've explored your straight side.

4. Bakemono

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  5. Justshort

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hi Lonegirl,
    Welcome to EC it's s great place to visit!
    As you learn quickly there are many people like and I that are discovering later in that we have a same sex interest. Don't worry about labels work on finding out who you are and what you like before the need to label.
    Good luck X