1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by kimoku, Mar 30, 2017.

1. kimoku

There are two people inside me, and they co-exist with each other. My female side is the one always recognized (pronouns, etc), so my male side is usually in hiding. Due to not being recognized, my male side feels a strong need to come out, now that I am consciously aware of him. It wasn't until 13 that I began to notice him, and until 14 that I was aware of him. Occasionally, the two sides argue or feel uncomfortable about each other, but they cooperate and help each other in situations. Behavior-wise, I'm a mix of both genders. Sometimes I feel weird about my body, sometimes I feel fine being female. My biological body is probably perfectly normal, other than the fact I also have a male gender wired in my brain. Since my biology is female, it is made to be attracted to males, though I am bi-romantic. I don't mind being called any gender pronouns, but I want to be referred as "him". Is it most people? I never felt I had a defined gender identity. Whenever people treated me like as a boy, I didn't mind. I preferred male friends, although I like hanging out with both genders. The sad thing is I am unable to have male friends because they don't look at me as a male friend. The friendship always ends up wrong.

It seems I am androgynous, because I am not eminently feminine nor eminently masculine. If I ever decide to break a few barriers, I could develop to "bi-gender". I always felt something was missing. Now that I found a part of myself I feel happier. (!)

Thanks for reading, and nice to meet you. :smilewave

2. juxlia

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hello, welcome!

3. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heyo welcome to EC! Tbh I thought I was genderfluid and/or bigender but none of those fit me as I feel male/masculine most of the time. My feminine side is barely there but I don't mind anything girly. It's just I feel very uncomfortable when others refer me as female like no that's not me. I also have a non-binary side that's there when I don't feel comfortable being known as male or female. So I'm sticking with non-binary transboy as that fits me the best and I feel comfortable with it. I hope you have a great time here