1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello im new here and.....i feel alone

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Sadboy23, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Sadboy23

Hello good day buds im new here, im from Mexico and im 23, my personal life is a disaster, nobody know that im gay so i feel really alone in this world, i dont have anyone for chat or talk.

Sometimes i just cry cry and cry asking why i born gay, why i dont have oportunity to choice my sexuality, why god do that???? is so hard. My family doesnt like gay people, they hate it and my friends think same way.

Anyone feel like me??? i mean why is so hard be gay??? i dont want be alone the rest of my life, i want have bf and enjoy my life like a normal men!!!!

please buds, help me

Greetings

2. ThatBorussenGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, and welcome to EC. I don't know your exact situation, but if you can, have you considered moving away from where you are and starting over, somewhere where you can be out and yourself? And I know this would really be hard, but maybe you have to make new friends in order to not be so miserable? You've got to do what's best for you and if your friends wouldn't accept you as gay, maybe you ought to find some that will. :icon_sad: I really don't know what I can say, other than just hang in there.

#2 ThatBorussenGuy, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  3. Sadboy23

Hello good evening, ty for take your time and answer me

I always think in move to other city, but i just graduared from university and i need of my parents to live but of course that i want move away.

Is just that when i see a couple i always think "i would be like that boy with his gf" or "look that family, looks very happy i wish be that men with his wife and kids"

I cant imagine the day when my parents know that im gay........uffff is so hard

i cant accept me like gay......i am a men and a men need have a womenm idk if can understand me, the society created in me and in other boys that idea that you will marry one day and all that stuff.

what sould i do???? how can i live with this every day, every second, how????????????

Thank you