1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by EdenIsParadise, Apr 2, 2017.

1. EdenIsParadise

Hello, whoever might be reading this! I'm a lesbian, homo, whatever, and I just recently came out to my mother, and she didn't take it well. My parents are divorced, so I go back and forth between their houses and they each have me for half a month (not necessarily for the whole half of the month, it's usually one week at my dad's and one at my mom's), and that's kinda not okay because of her reaction to me being gay. But uh, I try to look on the bright side. Hope you all are doing okay, and good luck to everyone dealing with the shit I deal with or worse. Have a good day!

2. dyl pickle

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey there! Feel free to come talk to me whenever, my parents aren't exactly... supportive either. By the way I love your profile picture - it used to be mine! :lol:

3. juxlia

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi! I kinda relate to your situation, except I don't go to my dad's (he's the more homophobic one but doesn't know about me). I'm always here if you want to talk :slight_smile:

4. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heyo welcome! I actually do the same thing that you (the going to your parents for a week) but my parents are okay with how I am. Feel free to talk to me if you ever need someone to talk to ^^