1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Introduction

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ShaPar, Apr 11, 2017.

1. ShaPar

So yes i'm new. I have had a life of confusion really since the age of 8 when i had my first male sexual experience. Now at 49 i still don't understand the deep draw and attraction to the same sex. I have never come out to family or friends. I am on my second marriage as i feel being married masks or washes away the guilt of gay feelings. I am living a lie and truly feel i have wasted my life not being me and having acted out a life as though it were a theatre play. If only social media had been available to me when i was a kid. Depression nearly consumes me daily wishing i could just be me. Not really sure where im going with this post so i will end here.

2. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello ShaPar! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

It's never too late to find happiness in your life. We each come to an understanding and acceptance of our sexuality at our own pace. Take a look around the LGBT Later in Life forum. You'll find plenty of threads by people in situations similar to your.