1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Nox, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Nox

Nox

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am Nox, really happy to be here with you all! :icon_mrgr

As you can read on my info I'm a 17 year old girl who likes other girls. To me it's as simple as that, but to plenty of other people it seems to be this big game changer, specially when you live in a society that's still trying to understand that gender and sexual diversity exists, and often falls in misinformation, stereotipes and the lack of realization that we are normal people living our normal lives among them.

I have carefully selected the people I've came out to and fortunately have always recieved positive responds, but I don't have many people to talk to about this stuff because most of them don't undestand much about the subject. I have accepted my own sexuality (it took some time, tho) and have been at peace with it for a while, but lately I've been having tons of questions regarding sexuality and gender identity (I don't fully identify with the gender I was assigned -female-, but I don't have enough information or references to really understand and put a name on what I'm feeling) and I have spend a long time looking for the help you people offer, so I will probabbly go around reading a lot and making tons of questions, so sorry on advance if I end up being a bit of a nuisance uwuU

I'm really pleased to meet you!

P.S: I have a fairly good level of English (tho I have never been to an english speaking country and I have rarely talked with an actual native speaker) so I understand almost everything I read, but make many mistakes when writing, even if I check the text many times, so sorry about that too e.e

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Nox. :welcome: to EC.

The people here are friendly and supportive and it's a great place to discover who you are in a safe and accepting environment.

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Nox! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

4. Nox

Nox

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for the welcome! ^v^ I have been reading some threads and the people here do seem kind and supportive, which is really great and relieving. I'm looking forward to chating with everyone.

Hello! Thanks a lot for welcoming me! :icon_bigg

5. KarenLyn

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Nox! Don't worry, I butcher English too! Lots of great people here to chat with and ask a lot of questions. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the world of gender. It's a complicated world WE live in.

6. Nox

Nox

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi! Thanks for responding! :icon_bigg I have been reading some discussions and you're definietly right, there are no mean comments, and I have found tons of information in only about two days, it's amazing! OwO
    The world of gender is really complicated, but I want to do my best to understand it cause I would hate to hurt or insult someone for not knowing how to treat them, or in general for not understanding their identity. I would also like to make some sense out of the mess I have in my head right now e.eU
    Anyways I'm still too shy to start posting and asking but the time will come(? until then I'm just happy to read other people's stories and feel a bit less weird and alone, it has already busted my mood!

7. MaoKingofcats

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heyo welcome to EC!

8. Nox

Nox

Gender Pronoun:
    They