1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hey Fam (: (sorry this is long!!)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by artition, Apr 20, 2017.

1. artition

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey.
    I'm brand new to this site. I found it two days ago in my Theology class because I was wondering how I could make more LGBTQ+ friends. I have a fair amount here where I am but I wanted to branch out a bit and see how everyone's doing.
    My nickname to this username is Art. I love love lovee art. I do pencil and pen drawings. Currently working on a portfolio for a program to heighten my skill. And want to sell some drawings along the way. My latest work is below.
    I want to get better at math to see if I can major computer programming otherwise I hope to graduate with a financing degree for investment and personal gain.
    I love gaming, I mainly play on Call of Duty, Skyrim, and GTA5 but I want to branch out to other genres and consoles.
    I have been out of the closet since 2010 and have had an overall good experience. Currently dating my girlfriend who sadly can't join this site due to her father.
    I have always identified as lesbian. Although some part of me is demisexual. I am usually called the elder gay at my school because I have been out the longest. Whew, 7 years.
    But I really want to make friends. :slight_smile: sorry this is so long.

Attached Files:

2. PrinceVegeta

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to ec! I am sure you will make friends here, I'll even nominate myself ass friend material lmao.
    Your drawing is good, btw! You're talented.

3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there artition. :welcome: to EC. I'm Cam.

The people here are friendly and supportive and it's a great place to make friends and talk.

I gotta say wow!!!!!! That drawing is freaking awesome

#3 Worker Bee, Apr 21, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2017
  4. grass

grass Guest

YOUR SHADING IS AWESOME. Ahem.. uh that was nothing. I'd love to chat with you about art, games, and whatever. I used to play WoW, but by family can't afford it any more. Welcome to EC :slight_smile: