1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by vin21chub, Apr 21, 2017.

1. vin21chub

Hey, Guys! I am Vin. I am a 21-year-old. I was looking for a place to talk about my recent sexual feeling towards guys. I'm not sure what it is. I tried pushing it away but every time it came back with more feelings. I couldn't trust anyone around me with this, so I thought I would talk in some of these forums. Look forward to more interaction with you guys. TC

2. grass

grass Guest

Nice to meet you, Vin. :slight_smile: I'm new here too. I can't really talk to people about my sexuality either. A lot of the bi/lesbian/gay people are really cliquey, and I don't want rumors going around.

3. vin21chub

Nice to meet you. I know what you mean, it is confusing and sometimes the feeling of judgment scares me away. Thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

4. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Vin. Welcome to EC. I'm Cam.

The people here are friendly and supportive and it's a great place to discover who you are in a safe and accepting environment.

There is a rainbow spectrum of people here of varying ages and different experiences. You will find friendship and be able to seek advice without fear of judgement.

5. okada

Hi everyone...Just want to ask how to make online chat..want to have a girl friends here..sorry guys im a new here

6. Eldrher

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey Vin, I'm Kiy (cool ass name btw). Nice to meet you. I'm here if you need to talk. I'm also bisexual.

7. vin21chub

Thanks Kiy. You have a damn cool name too. Love your signature.