1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Um.... Hi?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by RogueSoldierDZV, Apr 21, 2017.

1. RogueSoldierDZV

Hey,

So I am new here and I came to this site because I am confused with my life right now and I also don't really have anyone to talk to, so I figure this might be better, behind an anonymous face.

I am not really sure how I identify. I have never really felt true love for anyone (I am only 14) and I also have never had either a girlfriend or a boyfriend in my life. However, I get feelings sometimes when watching movies or tv shows in All of the kissing scenes, or more, between both men and women as well as two girls together.

I go to a really open and accepting school where basically more than half of the school's population is part of the LGBT+ community, and the rest of the people are accepting of everybody as well, so it's not like I am scared of being laughed at, it is that I am scared of being considered an outsider or considered ignorant (and foolish).

I don't really want to talk to my best friend (who is pansexual by the way) about my feelings, because basically everyone (including her) thinks I am straight, and nothing else, and I do not want to seem like I am just trying to fit in with certain friend groups or something like that.

I don't really now what to do, and I am struggling to even find out my feelings. It also doesn't help that I am struggling with other problems like procrastination, feelings of being overwhelmed, etc. (and therefore struggling in school, even though i don't really show it) so I don't have time to just sit around and think about anything.

Sorry to dump all my problems on you guys, but I just never felt free to talk openly about this anywhere/with anyone.

-Rogue

2. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Don't worry about it, Rogue! You're not bothering us at all, its what we're here for! Everyone here is pretty nice and accepting. Welcome to EC! I hope you find it as helpful as i did.

3. RogueSoldierDZV

Thanks a lot. I hope I can find a good place to fit in here :slight_smile:

4. Welcome! I'm very confident that the kind users here can help you analyze your feelings.

5. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey Rogue I'm Cam. :welcome: to EC.

The people here are friendly and supportive and it's a great place to discover who you are in a safe and accepting environment.

We're here for you. The awesome peeps will listen to you without judgement and offer advice where they can.

You are not alone.