1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by LightImagay, Apr 23, 2017.

1. LightImagay

Hello everyone I just made a account here two days ago. I was gonna introduce myself then but my cousin came to visit right after. I've been on here a couple times when I looked up some LGBT stuff but this is the first time I actually joined. I'm a 14 year old trans boy who's also pansexual. However in the last couple months I've seriously been questioning if I'm still pansexual or gay. And even though I identify as male I'm quite the gender bender and am willing to wear dresses, flower crowns, pink, etc. I'm out to my family but even though they act accepting they still accidentally misgender me allot and I know secretly allot of my family members think someone who was 'born female' can't be a real male. I know this because I've overheard a few things. It's mainly my brothers who think that. I think the guys in the family kinda feel threatened by a trans male. I also have a crazy sister in law who refuses to call my preferred name and pronouns. She acts all nice about it and tries to take me to church events to convert me. I always turn her down. I'm lucky to live in a city that surprising has allot of LGBT resources. It's surprising cause lot's of bigots live here and in public they shout things at me, misgender me on purpose, etc. Even the doctors are rude and misgender me on purpose. Anyway my main hobbies are The Arts and cosplay. Glad to be here!

2. Mia C

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

3. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey there. I'm Cam. :welcome: to EC.

The people here are friendly and supportive and it's a great place to discover who you are in a safe and accepting environment.

4. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Another cosplayer? Nice :grin:

I can relate to you, people insult me and missgender me on purpose too. But hey, not everyone is mature enough to realize this is just who we are. So I most of the time donĀ“t give a thing about them. They are not worth it, family included.

So welcome to EC, nice to meet you :slight_smile: