1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi! Does anyone wanna be friends?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by TsukiBlue, Apr 23, 2017.

1. TsukiBlue

Hello! I'm a shy, kind of lonely trans boy looking for a few friends. I like things like anime (My Hero Academia and Danganronpa are a couple of my favorites) and video games. I also like to draw, especially digitally. Thanks for reading my post! <3

2. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That's so cool! I've always wanted to get into digital drawing. As a kid i liked drawing (the traditional sort) but i fell out of it as a got older. I just dunno what programs to buy or what sort of pen to get. I have a touchscreen x360 notebook computer so it can do it, i just dunno how lol. What do you use?

But yeah, i love anime too. I grew up on Toonami in the late 90's and early 2000's with stuff like Gundam Wing, Dragon Ball Z, Sailor Moon, Zoids Chaotic Century, Rurouni Kenshin, and Yu Yu Hakusho. And Harry Potter. I like some tv shows though - Criminal minds, bones, Supernatural, and 13 Reasons Why. And Game of Thrones! I've watched...Black Butler, Black Blood Brothers, Wolf's Rain, Naruto, Btooom, Candy Boy, Aishiteruze Baby, Binbou Shimai Monogatari, Death Note, Elfen Lied, Full Metal ALchemist, Full metal panic, Gunslinger Girl, Inuyasha, and Spiral. I play videogames too but not as much now. Old shit like Spyro, Megaman, pokemon and mario as well as Skyrim Elder Scrolls. Some final fantasy. Not too crazy about the new Boruto addition to Naruto though...

3. I would love to be friends! I'm really bad at drawing and I don't watch much anime anymore, but I definitely like video games.

4. TsukiBlue

To draw I use a laptop and a free program called FireAlpaca. It's pretty decent for a free software and I like it a lot. I also have a Wacom Bamboo drawing tablet that I hook up to it. Anyways, I really like some of the older video games too. Zelda and Pokemon are probably my favorites. When I was young I watched a lot of the Pokemon anime and Tokyo Mew Mew lol. Now I tend to watch more of the newer animes like Noragami and Seraph of the End and stuff like that.

---------- Post added 23rd Apr 2017 at 09:58 PM ----------

Yay! :slight_smile:
    What types of video games do you like to play?

5. DarkWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey, I would like ti be friends. I like anime too, play video games and I really like digital drawing (but I suck at drawing)

I saw too many anime to name them all but for example - Owari no seraph, Ao no exorcist, Noragami and I used to watch Naruto xd. As for video games that would definetly be Lol, Skyrim and Arkham Asylum. And drawing, well I only draw with pencil but still it's still sucks :slight_smile:

6. kenn

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I love anime as well for example of m favorites are serapth of the end, hunter x hunter, charletto, assassination classroom. I love video games to kingdom hearts, (I know im too old for it but I still love it) minecraft, fallout 4, overwatch, let it die,etc. I can not however draw XD it turns out horrible 99% of the time.

#6 kenn, Apr 23, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2017
  7. I like shooter, RPGs, casual games, a wide variety really!

8. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can never be too old for kingdom hearts!

Hey Tsuki. Welcome to EC.

You'll find friends and acceptance here. A lot of people have similar interests and many of us are shy.

9. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'd love to have someone new to talk video games with : D

10. gravegirl15

I haven't drawn anything in a while but I love art, and anime and would love to be your friend:smilewave

11. Chronos

Chronos Guest

I love doodling, I love video games, I love art, and I'd love to be your friend! :3
    (See what I did there? HA! Amateur poet right here!)

12. Irony

sure. I like games (tabletop and virtual), programming, and of course, animu. I'm also trying to learn a few languages (modern and ancient greek, latin, italian, and german), and some other stuff too I guess.