1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello..

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by pansexual poet, Apr 25, 2017.

1. pansexual poet

Hi c:

I'm not really sure what to introduce myself as.. my name is Alyssa but I've been thinking about changing it to something like Alex... I'm not sure yet as I really do like Alyssa as well. I guess either is fine!

I'm new to the site and am basically just looking for a safe space. I'm trying to figure out gender identity and for now, all I'm sure of is that I prefer they/them pronouns.

I'm also pansexual.

hopefully someone else would like to introduce themselves here so I don't look awkward haha

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Alyssa. I'm Cam. Welcome to EC.

The people here are friendly and supportive and it's a great place to discover who you are in a safe and accepting environment.

Don't worry about looking awkward. There's a lot of us here that are shy and socially awkward.

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Alyssa! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

Have you considered a name that sounds similar Alex, but also more like Alyssa such as Alexi (or, alternate spelling Alexxi)?

4. Chronos

Chronos Guest

Welcome to EC!
    My sister's name is Alyssa, it means "Joy and Happiness". I see your looking for some safe space and I'm sure you'll find that here, I sure have :grin:

I hope you figure out who you are, and I hope you have a great time here on EC!

5. Hi Alyssa! I hope you'll feel safe and welcome here so that you can find some things out about yourself!