1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey & hello !

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by pinkAchilles, May 15, 2017.

1. pinkAchilles

Can't believe I found a site like this. Clean. A great purpose. Safe. No pressures to do anything but be a good member. I really like that.

I'm a gay man. 99 % in the closet. I grew up totally unaware I was "gay". Lived in a controlled home. Knew nothing about the world. Joined the military. Man, was I not ready! Lived in a rough neighborhood. The other kids and a few adults knew I was girly acting and messed with me about it. I held my books like a girl. Was happier hanging out with the girls. Playing with dolls. Fixing hair on my sisters dolls and.....

Got tired of the bullying in middle school. Got mean. Started acting "like a boy". Started fighting the bullies. Didn't care how many there were. Found out that they don't like it when the bullied goes for it with flying fist. I cried when I found a private place to cry. I hated it. But I just learned to live with it.

I did my time in the military honorably. Made friends with a bunch of gay dudes. Fell in love. Was slowly coming out. The AIDS tragedy hit. All my friends got AIDS. INCLUDING the gentle sweet young man I fell for.

I went deep into the closet. Got married. She left me. I finished raising my awesome kids

Not long ago my one of my daughters texted me and said, out of the blue, that I would make a great drag queen. Wow, I wasn't expecting that. Got me to thinking.

I think finding others who understand, live the life is important to me. Yes, I know. Too much intro. It's who I am.

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there. I'm Cam. Welcome to EC.

The people here are friendly and supportive and it's a great place to talk to people from the whole rainbow spectrum.

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your love.

Sounds like you've raised some great kids.

3. nightshift

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Hey man, message me if you need anything. I'm raising an awesome kid myself.

4. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello pinkAchilles! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

5. Patrick7269

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation: