1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Unlovedbi, May 16, 2017.

1. Unlovedbi

Hi. This is a huge step for me right now. In 2010 I found out I was Bi. I liked a girl, but nothing came of it. It wasn't until two years ago that another girl came out to me and confessed she had a crush on me. She was my first everything, but because of so much internal conflict with my faith, family and friends I broke up with her. I'm still in love with her, but she's moved on and it's very complex. I tried to go back to church and well... try to hide it and it's been hell. I'm still very attracted to females, but I have a lot of insecurities and I don't feel I"ll attract any females just as I didn't attract men in my straight life, but none the less maybe I'll somehow attract a wonderful woman who'll see beyond my fabulous abundance of donuts and sweets upon my body and look at my heart, though I know attraction is very important. Anyway... Just saying hello.

2. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello and welcome to EC! :icon_bigg I hope you like it here. I've found everyone to be really helpful and accepting. Sorry you've been through so much. Maybe someone else on here can help you get through that.

BTW idk if this is helpful or not but tbh 2 of the 3 girls i find attractive at work could be called a little chubby. My point is, not everyone is attracted to your stereotypical hot girl.

3. Unlovedbi

Well... I'm beyond chubby, but.. I hope maybe one day... I can just erase this chick from my memory. I just can't stand it no more. :slight_smile: Thanks.

4. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there. I'm Cam. Welcome to EC.

The people here are friendly and supportive and it's a great place to talk to people from the whole rainbow spectrum.

The sexiest part of a woman is her mind. Beauty comes from within, outer packaging is a bonus.

If that's an up to date picture (apart from the fact you look way too young) if you asked me out I'd say yes.

If you ever need someone to talk to send me a friend request. I'm a great listener and I'll always reply.

5. Unlovedbi

Thanks...pic is about 2 months old. I'm 34 so I'm not that old, but I'm not that young either. I've gained much since that photo. I think I've been told I'm photogenic so... the photo and the live are two different stories... I think. Maybe just depressed and talking nonsense right about now, but let me stop myself right there and not be such a party poopy lol. I have to be more... (!) Chippy, happy. :slight_smile: Thank you for your comment.

6. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow! You look way younger.

You don't have to be anything. You don't have to be chipper if you don't feel it. You don't have to hold back or pretend here either. Just be yourself.

7. zumbaqueen

Just remember we are always our own worst critics when it comes to our looks. I am new to this site as well, only been here about a week. I have found everyone here is very supportive.

#7 zumbaqueen, May 16, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2017
  8. butchmyhair4luv

Hi there, how are you someone that is actually from New York wow. Welcome to the site and I would love to talk to you.:smilewave

9. Unlovedbi

Hiii... sorry all. Ive been so busy lately. Thanks for the support. It means a lot.