1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Unwingedangel, May 20, 2017.

1. Unwingedangel

Hello, EC. I am well, yeah, new. I am Bryon, your very odd anti-anything that involves real life interaction with other beings. I am 16, and really wouldn't mind making some friends here. Feel free to add me, or message me.

I am gay, but not like... super gay. If that makes sense. I've known I was gay for around four or five years now, sixth grade. I was dating this girl, and then started to realize I have no physical attraction to her, but instead a friend of ours. It was the most awkward thing. I ended up doing the bad thing, and shutting her and everyone out. But now her and I are friends and she was the second person I came out to. Generally, anyone who asks, i'll tell that i'm gay except for kids at my school. So i'm like 70% in the closet.

Interesting things about me: I'm the vice president of my school's GSA ( Gay Straight Alliance) and my brother is gay, and my sister is bi. Then I found out, my mom is bi.

So yeah, hi. Ask me anything you want! Oh, I am also very graphic and such.

2. Worker Bee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Bryon. I'm Cam. Welcome to EC.

The people here are friendly and supportive and it's a great place to talk to people from the whole rainbow spectrum.

Wow!!! Your family seem to be bucking the percentages.

3. WeDreamOfPeace

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC, oh might Unwingedangel of the Fabulous Family.

Seriously, your family sounds frickin' fabulous.

Peace hope kittens and world domination.