1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not to sure

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Pantyboy, May 24, 2017.

1. Pantyboy

Hello. I'm a 28 year old straight man. I enjoy getting pegged by my girlfriend, and recently started wearing panties most of the time. I'm not sure what that makes me. I'm a little confused.

2. I'm gay

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Pantyboy, welcome to EC!

I think it makes you pretty normal. Pegging is not inherently gay. It's unfortunate that so many people associate any ass play on a guy to be "gay." It's not. It just sounds like you enjoy having anal stimulation, which is totally normal. And good for your girlfriend for being open to it!

As for the panties, again pretty normal. It sounds like there is a part of you that wants and needs to feel your feminine side, and wearing clothing you associate with women fulfills that desire.

Keep reading and posting here on EC, and I think in time you'll come to understand yourself better. The forums for Sexual and Romantic Orientation or General Support and Advice would probably be the best places for you to get the advice and interaction you are looking for in this topic.

Take care. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:ride: