1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My name is Phoenix17

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by phoenix17, Jul 19, 2007.

1. phoenix17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I have been up all night :sleep: and have recently discovered this site. I decided to join and hoping to make friends. :smilewave :smilewave
    A little about myself:
    I am about to be seventeen come July 31. I am an uprising junior in high school. I live in Greensboro NC. I am out to pretty much all the important people in my life except my father. My parents have recently split up. I went to a therapist and she said i was normal.(!) I am the youngest of four brothers who all love me and their significant others do also(&&&) . I am an uncle to five, 4 girls and 1 boy:help: . I have a job at Dominos pizza:icon_bigg , and i am taking online classes through my school:bang: . I also have my own car. I think that is possibly everything there is to no about me.

2. davo-man

G'day pheonix...Im Dave from Australia ( although there is another one, but he's a moderator)...Good on you for coming out to nearly all the important people in your life...Congrats!...

That's heaps awesome that your brothers love you after (im guessing) you have come out to them...and it must be cool having neices and nephews, i dont have any...

Lastly, welcome to the forum, im sure you'll have fun and meet heaps of friends!

btw, wat does NC stand for...my geography is pretty/horendously bad

3. phoenix17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    well davo thanks for the welcoming and NC stands for the state of North Carolina-which is on the east coast of the united states and by the way Australia is so cool i have wanted to come/go there ever since i was little. :slight_smile:

4. careandrespect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Welcome Phoenix,

I sort of discovered this site by mistake myself the other day. I am most greatful for I am certain that it will help me too. I have been on this journey for twenty-three years. I am in the process of seeing a psychotherapist who is helping me sort out these feelings. It has been a long journey. I must say that by having family members that you are able to discuss this with you are most lucky for I am still uncertain about talking about this to my family members for I am not to sure of how they would react.

Well I am sure you will find people here that will be able to offer good advice for I have thus far.

Also thank you for your introduction. If you are interested I am a high school mathematics teacher - algebra and geometry :icon_bigg .

Again, welcome to our forum and know that you are always welcome here.

Respectfully,
    careandrespect

5. phoenix17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Omg care that is such a coincidence my online course that i am taking is algebra 2. and thanks i hope everything works out with your family

6. CrimsonThunder

Welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee buddy. THis is a great forum and you'll have a great time here. :grin: :grin:

7. TriBi

Hiya Phoenix :smilewave

Glad you found us :icon_bigg

8. Kimi

Hi and Welcome to empty closets(!)

I'm very sure that you'll make many friends here!! As you may already noticed, people here are just awesome:slight_smile: I'm sorry to hear about your parents...I hope you are ok. But it's so cool that you are already come out to pretty much everyone:thumbsup: Maybe you can tell us tips about coming out:icon_wink

I wish I had older brothers like you do cuz your brothers are super cool!!!!!!!!
    Hope to see you around:smilewave

9. Jerr

Wow, you have your hands full. I'm sure EC will answer any questions you have or give you that mental break you might need.

10. SadConfusedBandGeek

Hey Welcome!!!!
    Glad you found this place.

Congratz on coming out to all the important people in your life, i hope to do that someday too:slight_smile:
    Also seems like you have a lot of things going for you and that your family loves you!

So i hope you have some fun and meet some cool people here
    (Well you already met me, so who else is there??)
    (Hahaha jk:wink:)

- Josh

11. godfather

godfather Guest

hi!!! i only joined last night to and already lovin it!! its great your out to the important people in your life and that your family loves you supports you!!
    i hope we become mates and meet lots of friends here!!

12. 24601

Welcome aboard Pheonix :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear about your parents, but I'm glad that your family is supportive of you. Congrats on coming out to everyone who matters. :grin:

13. phoenix17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks Tom for the wonderful welcome:icon_bigg , Tribi i am also glad:slight_smile: , kimi (also thanks for the support but i however am kind of glad my parents split up. My mom has custody over me and knows i am gay, where as my father does not know, and i probably won't tell him until after college-so he will pay for it-:badgrin: ) also thanks Jerr i am sure EC will also:thumbsup:, OMG:eek: i can't believe it the wonderful and amazingly cool Josh has graced my humble little post,(!) o wow can i have your autograph. Would you like to use my back as a footstool:eusa_liar. Thanks Godfather i hope we become friends also and i so far njoy my time on EC. 24061 thanks and what does your name stand for is your zip code?:icon_redf

14. phoenix17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It doen't take long to see the most active people on the board does it:thewave:

15. careandrespect

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello Phoenix,

I am glad to see that you feel comfortable with our group. That is what is most important, being able to communicate with those who are traveling down the same road as you. I am also glad to see that you are able to communicate with a family member, that can help take away the isolation that can be easily experienced.

Algebra Two - That sounds interesting. I wish you the best of luck when school starts.
    If you have any questions feel free to drop me a note.

Take care,
    careandrespect.

16. SadConfusedBandGeek

Nah, there is LOTS more active members that just aren't on right now

17. phoenix17

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Thanks Care and how many of those others members will come and grace there presence on my post Josh lol.

18. Double Dubya

Hi Phoenix:wave:

ooo I like your out status "Not Denying It", that is a good way to put it:thumbsup:. I am kind of the same way, if someone asks, sure I would tell them. But I don't walk around talking about it.

Good luck with the Alg II, I love math but my last class was hard because my teacher was Norwegian and had a wicked language barrier between her and the students. If you ever need help I can try to pitch in sometime.
    (*hug*)
    WW

19. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Hi Phoenix - Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

20. Steam Giant

Hello there Phoenix! Welcome to EC!

It sounds like you've got a pretty good life going on there ^^ I hope you're enjoying it! I'm sure you'll be happy here, it's a great place to meet people in the same situation as you are, and to get encouragement for the coming out and (hopefully!) dating process ^^ I've already made a few friends on here in a pretty short time, and I'm sure you will too!