1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Back! (sort of)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by awesomeap88, Jul 29, 2009.

1. awesomeap88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hey everyone

You may (or may not) have noticed that I haven't been on here too much for the past month or so. I must admit that it was a self-imposed break, but it was necessary due to my current circumstances. I'm currently house-sitting for my aunty and uncle on the other side of town, and their monthly internet download allowance is ridiculously small (and I hate their computer), so I had to make some sacrifices, and EC was one of them. Thankfully, I am now back at uni so I can at least access EC when I am there. Unfortunately, it will largely only be in a lurking capacity, with no chat until I move back home in September.

For the first few weeks, I really missed it here. I lost count of the amount of times that I wanted to get on here. In fact, there were a couple of times where I came so close to logging on, but I managed to stop myself (I didn't have the same luck with Facebook though). But now, I think having the break has been good. I think I now realise that I was probably spending a bit too much time on EC before I went away and that I should cut back on the amount of time I spend here, although at the moment I don't have much of a choice.

So, what have I been doing during this time? For the most part, I have been working and watching TV and some DVDs. I have explored a few nearby suburbs, and visited one of my friends at his work a couple of times. I have even done some baking a few times. I have really enjoyed my time here so far, and I hope to continue to enjoy it.

However, the biggest thing that has happened so far is something that I just have to tell you about.

Last Saturday, I went to the gay bar in the city for the first time ever.

And I had an AWESOME time!!!! :grin:

In fact, I even had my first gay kiss while I was there. It blew me away and I just can't describe it.

I would go in a bit more into what happened that night, but that would create an even bigger wall of text than what is already here so I will write a blog and post it some time in the next few days to tell you everything.

Anyway, that's all for now. I have heaps to catch up on.

Alex

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Alex! Yay, welcome back :grin: And congrats on the kiss xD

3. Bryan44

Welcome Backk!!

Sounds like you have had an eventful summer :grin:

Congrats on the kiss.

4. Rosina

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Woop, about time you got your first proper kiss! See you around Alex :slight_smile:

5. Magnet

Welcome back. Congrats on the kiss :slight_smile: