1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Starshine16, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Starshine16

Hey everyone!

So I have been gone for a month and that is really due to some health issues for my dad and for some very ugly family drama that seemed to drag on forever.I was dealing with feeling pretty down about a lot of things too that had nothing to do with my family and everything to do with my feelings of lonliness and sadness and anger and depression.

Anyway I am back now and I am now much healthier too.

2. Prccgeek

I glad to hear you are back. I have been gone for a while too, but am now back. Sorry about the family drama. I can simpithise with you there; if you need someone to talk to about that I am all hears (or anything for that matter) I am glad to hear you are doing better, but if you are still feeling lonely sometimes, you know EC is a great place to hang and chat :slight_smile:

3. silentsound

I am glad to see you back. I'm sorry things have been rough, but it is good to hear you are doing better. Just remember EC will always be here for you (*hug*)