1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Really New Here

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Metalbiguy, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Metalbiguy

I live in Central, New Jeresy, by the shore
    I've been off and on this site for a while, and now i've gotten to the point of where, i need to talk with people like me, or i'll go insane being surrounded by straight people.

don't get me wrong, i love straight people, my best friends are, but when you have no one else like you around you, you still feel extremely isolated.

I left for a while, because it seemed like everyone was really nice, which everyone is, but i guess i just have a hard time fitting in between the smiles and laughs, its nothing against the people here, because some of you are really cool, i guess its just me.

another reason i left for a while, was because any guy i would like talk to privately, like through an IM or something, it would always lead to cybering, and then we would never talk again, so i just didn't find the site worth it any more, have any of you gone through that?

But now that i'm older, and about to turn 18 in october, i just need to be around some positivity that is lacking in my life, and it helps that i can be around people who i can semi relate with.

Sorry, i didn't mean for this to turn into a blog, just venting i guess, thanks for reading.

Also, why in the notice box at the top in red say "Please do not post links to ... any other off-site contact details. This includes..... messenger IDs such as MSN, AIM, Yahoo etc."

Just wondering, hoping to make my experiences good here, talk to you soon.

Will.

2. Thisisnew

Welcome back :slight_smile:

3. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back to EC! Glad to have you back here with us. :smilewave

4. Lychee

Welcome back! It says that in the box to protect members' privacy and make sure everyone is safe, because posting links to things like your facebook profile which can have identifying information is dangerous, and this site would be held accountable if something bad happened. If you apply to be a full member you can private message other full members information about off-site profiles and the like :slight_smile:

5. Bryan44

Welcome back!! :grin:

6. Shevanel

Pauline is correct. If you want, take a look at the stickies in the Empty Closets Help And Feedback forum , and your questions will be answered with greater detail.

Also, Welcome Back! :slight_smile:

7. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    welcome back :grin: