1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible lack of online-ni-ness

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Lychee, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Lychee

Hi all!
    I might not be online for a while, because mum recently banned me from using the internet for an indefinite period of time, coz my room was messy xD
    So yes, I'm not dead, just being bored out of my brains without EC. I've been allowed 2 hours on the net today to do "homework" xD

If anyone wants to get in contact with me, just facebook me (I have free facebook on my phone which she can't stop me from using)

I have a feeling I'll be banned for at least a week, probably more though. Because basically, once she grounded me from going to the internet and from going out, I told her that there was literally no punishment that I could think of that'd impact me enough to change my behavior.

It's true though, there's nothing she can do, really. Even if she told me I couldn't go to Europe in September I wouldn't mind at all. But she can't say that, she'd lose a couple of thousand dollars, because the tickets are non-refundable. The only thing she could really do that'd get to me was to ban me from going to school. Which, you know, is a ridiculous thing for a parent to do. She likes a challenge though, so I look forward to seeing what she comes up with.

I love all of you <3

2. Stuie

NooooooOOOOOoooOOoOOOoOOoOoooOooOOOooOOo! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    I'll just have to talk to you by other means.
    I was wondering why you haven't been on for the last few days anyway.
    (*hug*)
    Let's hope it's soon rather than later. :slight_smile:

3. Lychee

She's forgotten to turn the internet back off... This "punishment" may be even crapper than I thought!

4. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love you. Lots and lots and lots.

5. Stuie

Good then. May I partake in some evil laughter? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: