1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back to the FUTURE! [Part Four: Empty Closets]

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Numfarh, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

I will be accepting baked goods and tears of happitude during my office hours.

Also, you may not see me around as much for the next two weeks (despite my claims of being back). As some of you may recall, I had a minor virus dilemma prior to leaving on vacay. Turns out, the minor was more major and catastrophic. I turned on the computer upon my arrival at home to find (get ready, it's astonishing) thirty-eight viruses. THIRTY-FRIGGIN'-EIGHT. So, in my infinite wisdom, I decided that trying to remove them all would be akin to having thirty-eight root canals and reformatting my computer would be so much easier. Using Dell's instructions, I began the process only to be presented with the...

BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. DUN DUN!!!!!
    Several phone calls later and I will be sending my laptop in for repaircleaningawesome.

In addition to my computer asploding, I'm doing that school thing with the forecast calling for part time job. Therefore, I'm a busy beaver.

My beautiful and wonderful roommate has been letting me borrow her computer for homeworkings and email checkings and foolish timewastings.

So yeah. I'm back, suckahs!

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Blue Screen oF Death.. Nyaahhh!! lol
    I thought you can still format it when that happens ?.. maybe not?

3. RaRa

Welcome back! =)

4. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    welcome back ^.^;

but owch... 38 viruses...? the human mouth has only 32 teeth... (drawing skulls does help with this)

5. SilhouetteDream

Welcome back :grin:
    ...poor computer though ):

6. L|L

L|L

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Have you a friend who's a bit computer savvy? Have him collect your personal files, format and reinstall windows.