1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Never thought this day would come

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by carrie90, Sep 26, 2009.

1. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco
    Well goodbye

Hmm too short okay well those of you who know me may have noticed i havn't been on EC alot recently it's been a busy time with my college settling in and stuff and also trying to forge a social life so i havn't been very active and can't see that changing anytime soon so i'm gonna leave hopefully not for good i won't delete my account incase i can't fight the EC addiction

If this really is goodbye there's a couple of people i can't leave without mentioning

Ben
    I love you :grin: your one of the sweetest people i have ever spoken to and your the main reason i love this site so much i'm gonna miss our wall chats and plans to run away together and get married (which is still totally gonna happen) i'm gonna have to have my girly gossip with someone else :frowning2: but it won't be as good as with you yet again i must stress how amazing you are

Joey
    Another one of my boys i just think your the image of cool and your also totally hot teehee your sweet and funny and i feel really lucky to have spent the past few months talking to you take care xx

Filip
    You helped me through one of the most difficult times i've ever been through when i went through my breakup you sat and listened to me go on and on much like i'm doing in this post your a really caring guy and i was always happy when i went in chat and you was there and i will miss talking to you

Zoe
    Last but certainly not least well what can i say about you hmm maybe that you drive me completely insane...but i love you (there i finally admited it happy now?) i'm gonna miss everything about you, our wall chats and talking in the chatroom about random things and insulting one another (in a nice way) have fun take care and good luck with everything

Too everybody else i'm sorry about the long post i'll miss you all good luck with whatever you do and to any guests reading this the only thing i can say is JOIN you won't regret it these are some of the most supportive people around

Bye (hopefully not forever) xxxx

#1 carrie90, Sep 26, 2009
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  2. Ben

Ben

Aaw Carrie<333 Have epic fun with everything! You have to come back with updates about your latest shenanigans every now and again though! And it must become your life ambition to show everyone you can the marvellous old Hollywood stuff with Judy and Audrey and everyone :grin:
    Ooh and whoever gets girlfriend status with you is one very lucky lady. :slight_smile: You're wonderlicious and have a great time at college. You really deserve it. I love you so much! <3 And I'll miss you.

3. Jay D

bye bye we'll all miss you here .... :sad:

4. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Good luck out there:smilewave

5. Eleanor Rigby

We are going to miss you Carrie. Have a wonderful time at university.
    :kiss:

6. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry to hear that you won't be having as much time anymore to come on EC! Good luck with your studies.

7. JakeBHT

bye have fun

8. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Goodbye. :smilewave

Best of luck with everything. :slight_smile:

9. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awww Carrie.
    I'm pretty late at noticing this thread, so I don't know if you'll still be along to read this. But I'll miss you!
    There's a time for everything, though! And sometime you just have to do other things. So please have fun with uni! Do your best! And if you have the time, do stop by occasionally to brighten our day with your presence.
    And if you ever feel bad, never forget that we'll still be here!
    :kiss:

10. Shevanel

Awww Carrie :frowning2: (*hug*) I'm all teary eyed now :frowning2: I'll miss you a lot Carrie (*hug*) <3 Please stop in and visit occassionally!