1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Well, I guess this is goodbye.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by ChokiE, Oct 17, 2009.

1. ChokiE

I've been a member of EC on and off since I was about 16. EC really helped me with coming out to my father, which really doesn't matter anymore seeing as he's a dirty fucking scumbag unworthy of life, but I am grateful nonetheless.

I'm leaving, I don't really relate to anyone here. I haven't made any friends, I can't really receive anymore help because advice isn't exactly what I need. I've recently been shunned by several groups of people that I thought were my friends, it seems like life is one loss after another. I can't really give anyone any advice or help because I'm bitter and, well, stupid.

Maybe I'll be back but I highly doubt it, if I don't get a job in the next week I'll be living on the streets, which seems like the most likely thing to happen. I tried to yank myself out of the gutter and prove everyone that ever doubted me wrong. I failed.

Best wishes to everyone, see you on the other side.

2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow. I truly hope everything works out for you, it sounds like you've been through quite a load of shit in your lifetime. Best of luck to you, and goodbye.

3. olides84

You, Chokie, are anything but stupid. And bullshit! You haven't failed if you are still trying. Just know that there are people at EC that care, that have been caring about you when we first heard about your situation, and will continue to care and (try to) give you support should you come back again. As for me, I truly, truly hope that you can put the past behind you, which yeah may also include lots of your "friends", and find something that propels your life forward toward the happiness that you damn well deserve. (*hug*)