1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hey all

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Tom, Aug 21, 2007.

1. Tom

Tom Guest

ive been a member for 19 hrs 14 mins ish now and already ive made a great friend and been tlkin 2 many other amazin ppl! but theres always room for more firends!!!!!!! esp ones tht r quite kinky :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: and crimsonthunder ive probs sed this b4 but u r ace! just unfortunate we live on opposite sides of the wld, thts the only flaw with site like this u can meet a guy but have no way to meet them for a while wich is pure agony

2. Jim1454

Welcome to EC from Jim in Toronto!

3. Tom

Tom Guest

woo hi jim from toronto

4. hi welcome to EC

5. Kimi

Hey and Welcome to empty closets(!) (!)

Yeah, CrimsonThunder(Tom) must be the kinkest member on here:lol: :lol: He sure is ace!! And maybe I'm the second one...hate to admit though. LOL Anyways, as you might already know this place is very cool and has lots things to offer also people are just amazing so I think you gonna spend quite a lot time on here:icon_wink

Hope to see you around:smilewave :smilewave

6. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Hiya - Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

7. Tom

Tom Guest

ive noticedi have spent alot of time on here already! and im sure it wont b long b4 u see how truly kinky i am :grin: tom knows, already been speakin on msn kinda confusin tho havin the same name, taste in music, video games and personality basically im just a more evil version tht adores blood guts n gore lol

8. Tom

Tom Guest

kimi strangely enuf quite a large percent of the population gets sexier the more naked they become =p i know a few ppl tht 2 luk at there face ud probs just fink ewww but topless and well its strange how they have probs the fittest girls i know as gf's but im nt tht gd at tellin how fit females r, not my area of expertise im afraid. and then when they are naked, wich there gf's aint seen but i have many times :grin: i just wana come up behind em, pinch there ass and run lol, well not 2 far cus id probs just go and hug em and no1 escapes my hugs muahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

9. Miaplacidus

Montevideo, Uruguay / Buenos Aires, Argentina
    Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello, welcome to EC!

(Add me to the kinky list)

10. CrimsonThunder

:blushes: Thanks Tom, you're super cool! :grin: <3

*puts on police mans hat* [​IMG]

11. Cooper

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
  12. Torture

Torture Guest

Welcome to EC Drazarian. [A little late, sorry].

13. Tom

Tom Guest

it doesnt matter when u say hi, aslong as u do cus i wana get 2 know everyone! and Tom im gona give u sum extra work 2 finish up :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

:wow: luvin the police hat

now 2 pick me parents up from the hospital, i love drivin me dads car!!! he had a biking accident, my cars in garage, my mum cant drive and dad cant get in touch with anyone else 2 drive him so i get 2 drive the impreza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muahahahahahahahah

#13 Tom, Aug 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2007
  14. Emile

Emile Guest

hi and welcome to EC!!

15. Double Dubya

Hi from the US :wave: