1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loktar Ogar (hi)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by gialamas, Mar 14, 2010.

1. gialamas

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Its been about a year since I found out about this site. Oddly enough it was through a google search. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Regardless, the anonymous discussion section provided answers for me when I wasn't sure myself. Throughout that year, I continued to use the anonymous discussion to speak my concerns, and thusly receive fair answers. But over the course of time, there were moments where I wished I could respond to others, but couldnt since I didnt have a legitimate account.

Well now I do. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My name's Brian. I just turned 21 last december, and have my entire life ahead of me. Though, if you were to look at me now, you'd probably think I'm wasting a good deal of my youth. I'm pretty tied up with playing this life siphoning game known as World of Warcraft. It has been my bane for 5 years, and yet I can't escape its grip. Of which, Loktar Ogar is orcish. It doesn't mean hello, but its pretty awesome to say lol. I also am a huge fan of pokemon, and play basically any and every video game out there. Not to mention I'm a certified champion at all things Super Smash Brothers. /flex.

I'm currently in school majoring in Nursing. :slight_smile: And erm, if theres something else you'd like to know, please ask. :grin: I look forward to meeting you all on a closer level than "anonymous" hehe.

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Brian, welcome to Empty Closets! Glad that EC has helped you through the anon section and that you did find some answers. Hope you will enjoy posting on the other parts of the forum and make some friends in the process. Welcome! :slight_smile:

3. Tim

Tim

So um... is it bad I knew what you said in the title? XD

Welcome to EC! :grin:

4. RaeofLite

Welcome to EC (officially). And yay for December birthdays! I turned 21 in December as well. :icon_bigg Hope to see you posting around more often.

5. ThePug

Hey! Welcome. I love World of Warcraft as well, kek! Hope you enjoy your stay.

6. katie

hi! nice to meet you!
    x

7. RaRa

Welcome to EC Brian! =)

And booooooooo! It's all about Warcraft 3 not World of Warcraft. =P

8. Nitro

Hehe I thought the thread title might be Goa'uld for something [then again if it was it would probably be "Kree Lok'tar O'k'gar"]. Welcome to EC Brian. If you have been frequenting the site for more than a year you probably know more of us than we know of you. I guess that is what assimilation into the collective er putting snakes in your head er evil magic rings er introductory threads are for. Have fun and see you around the site.

9. Corny

Corny Guest

^ it's an orcish battle cry from the Warcraft games:

Lok'tar ogar - Victory or death

10. padre411

Okay, I don't speak WoW but welcome anyway. My friend Brendan has tried to explain the game to me to no avail.

My mother actually went to nursing school in Ft Wayne. At that time, the school of nursing was part of Lutheran Hospital.

Peace,

11. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I knew I had to click it. As one WoW player to another, I say to you, welcome and Elune-adore. (Yes, I am an alliance player. Yes, I play a night elf. No, I am not ashamed of either of those facts.)

12. Apocalypte

Welcome to EC, from an ex-WoW player! I played alliance, and *hate* night elves. Human/draenei FTW :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. Zume

Another warcrack addict..yay.. and welcome! lol. Horde player here mostly..only ever played blood elves til my family recruited me to the dark side..lol :lol:

80 BE DK
    80 BE Mage
    72 Dwarf Priest
    And several...several alts

14. Eleanor Rigby

Hi Brian and welcome to EC :slight_smile:
    I'm glad that the anonymous section have been useful for you during the past year and I am happy you decide to join officialy.
    Make yourself at home and see you around :slight_smile:

15. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Lol, I never played WoW, but I recognised the title anyway. I used to play a lot of Warcraft 3...

In any case, nice to meet you officially, Brian, even if I might have already talked to you in anonymous... Welcome to the non-anonymous side of EC! Enjoy your stay!

16. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi Brian! Welcome to EC. :smilewave

17. Sylver

Hey Brian, I wouldn't know a WoW if it bit me in the arse, but I do know how to welcome you to EC and mean it. So yeah... welcome to EC! :thumbsup: