1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1 Year On - How Life Changes

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by SailingKoala, Mar 26, 2010.

1. SailingKoala

Firstly I can't believe it is now over a Year since I fully Accepted myself and Came Out...
    Secondly Wow How my Life is Changing..

So I havent been able to get on here and speak for ages since my Laptop Died, and it isnt always easy to use the Family Computer. So it is over a month since I wanted to do this Post.

I found this site just over a year ago and started my journey to being myself around the same time... And it has been an relatively easy road luckily for me.

Big Big News - I would never of thought I would be saying this, but I am Moving in with my Boyfriend of about 8 months - well actually he will be moving in with me.. I have A new Job that means I have to move to a new City and he is going to move with me..(!)(!)(!)

I feel I have a large debt of gratitude to pay to this site and the people within it for being so friendly, understanding and always having a ear ready to listen..

Not intending this to be my last visit here as I have found the site very useful and think I can give good advice for others on occasion, but feel I wont be here as often as I was... So Good Luck to all who Sail in the Good Ship EmptyClosets. thxs for being there..:thumbsup:

#1 SailingKoala, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2010
  2. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Congratulations on your one year EC-versary!! (!)

And best wishes on your move to a new city!! :slight_smile:

3. Jamie

Drammen, Norway (from England originally).
    congratulations my friend!!!

4. Jim1454

Great to hear things are going well. Congratulations on the job and the boyfriend!

5. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Congrats and very happy to see that everything is turning up alright! :slight_smile: