1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How far EC has come!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Bryan90, Mar 31, 2010.

1. Bryan90

I was just visiting my own profile (yeah... the vanity...) and noticed that I joined in Nov 2006!

2006!! I was 16 at that time... still in high school... and now I am about to graduate from university....

Anyway, I remember when I first joined EC, back in 2006, it was because I was redirected here from another affiliated adult site for being too young. And back then it felt like a "demotion" as EC was like a barren land.

But now I am just so happy so see how it has grown and has become a massive supportive group. (&&&):tears:

But yeah, just wanted to express my gratitude to this support group that has supported me for FOUR years! (*hug*)

2. fallendream

And yet you still won't leave? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Naw, I'm kidding. EC has come very far in the last few years (even though i've only been here for a little while)

3. Étoile

I know what you mean. When I joined in late 2007, things were different. A different feel, totally different members. Probably 90% of the well-known members weren't even around at that time.

It's nice to say I've stuck around for so long.

4. padre411

5. dude99

dude99 Guest

its great to hear you are here that long.

6. Nodnarb

I feel kind of strange being one of the people who have been on here for quite awhile. Hard to believe it's been two and a half years. It's been amazing seeing how things have things have changed over time, from members to just the feel of the site in general. Sometimes I wonder where some of the posters from when I first joined have ended up and how things have gone for them.

I think my favorite time on EC would have been back around January-March of 08. If I remember right, that was before the first big security changes, before the picture thread had to be deleted. Not that I don't enjoy it now, and maybe it's just because I'm reminiscing about only the good parts, but the site was a lot of fun back then.

7. biisme

^^ I also joined October 2007!!

I didn't realize it was that long ago. I joined the week I realized I was bisexual and I've been here ever since. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: A loooooot of stuff has happened since then, but I still love EC as much as I did at the beginning.

8. lolz

On and off since 2008. I too was redirected from a certain adult site. I was 13. ahaha :lol: