1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Officially Back

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by KittyBoy, Jun 23, 2010.

1. KittyBoy

HEY EC! I AM OFFICIALLY BACK! Wonder where I have been? Well let me tell you a LOT has happened!

I went to charity galas, charity fundraisers, social racing events, parties, movies, book signings, YOU NAME IT! At one of the book signings I met the most cutest guy EVER. He had honey blonde hair, emerald eyes, cute button nose, a few freckles and a tan, plus he was 17!

He was working on the promotion of a book that was being publicised, so he was wearing kitty ears, a tail, giant cat-paw mittens and he was even wearing this adorable pale pink collar, just like the main character. I accidently ran into him, literally, and he said that it was his own fault even though it was clearly mine! He smiled and blushed when I said he looked cute...

Also, I had university exams. Trust me they were HELL. A word for warning, NEVER go into politics! I failed on of my exams and the subject that goes with it. Less said about that damn better, lol.

My family has been the mass of senility and madness that it has always been, however joy and discontent have been thrown into the mis. This is because my cousin Michael's girlfriend had a baby girl yesterday morning! Her name is Neve Virginia. The phonetic spelling of Niah, an Irish name.

Well thats pretty much why I have been gone for the last 3 weeks, if I remember anything else you will be the first to know about it! Anyway, it is great to be back!

2. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Wb Tom. :slight_smile: (*hug*) Sounds like you have had an interesting 3 weeks!

3. theJosephDean

Welcome back! At least it's done with for now :]

4. canadian bear

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    welcome back(*hug*)