1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello, Again

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Iniquity, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Iniquity

Hi, all. I said that I'd come back afater my joining in August 2009, but I kept putting it off because of school. I made an introduction back then, but I hope I'll be more of a regular poster than then.

Just wanted to introduce myself. Since last August, I've managed to come out to a lot more than just the one person I told before then, including my mom, my best friends, and eventually, my entire high school (I've graduated since then). Ironically, I'm having a tough time remaining invisible until the time is right in a summer program of just 9 people. However, I'm just taking solace in the fact that once the school year eventually starts, I'll hopefully be in a warmer environment known as college. For now, I'm hoping this will be my warm environment.

I hope you'll welcome me back into your community. I look forward to sharing with you.

2. george678

3. theJosephDean

Welcome! I came out earlier this year during my first year in college. It's definitely a better environment for it. Good luck! :grin:

4. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Hiii and welcomes. :grin:

5. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome back! :smilewave