1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

a little about myself....

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Danny19, Jul 27, 2010.

1. Danny19

well I signed up to this yesterday when i was in need of some advice.. And it seems that this is the page for me. Im a 17, almost 18 year old guy about to enter the college world..lol. I started getting attracted to guys when i was in kindergarten. I know its young but i had little crushes on boys. Anyways i never fully realized i was bi until i was around 10. however, i like guys more. its kinda like 65/35..lol.. I kept this secret all my life and never told anyone. So hopefully here i can meet someone to talk with. :slight_smile:

2. Walolas

Im sure you will meet more than just someone to talk with here lol.

3. Danny19

what do u mean? :slight_smile:

4. chained butterfly

This site also lets people come "together" if you know what I mean :slight_smile:

5. Danny19

oooh..like hook up?

6. Walolas

I was more hinting at you will meet more than just one person to talk to here...

7. Danny19

yea i got u after a while..lol..,the hooking up one was for chained butterfly

8. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, Danny, and welcome to EC.

First, I'm really glad that you've joined our community, and I think you'll find it to be a welcoming and supportive place where you can ask pretty much any question and not worry about whether you'll be made fun of or otherwise embarrassed, where you can offer advice to others, and where you can explore your feelings and find an opportunity to really understand yourself.

I also want to apologize for the fact that a couple of posters may have given you a wrong impression about the site. EC is most definitely NOT a hookup site, and people who sign up for that purpose generally find themselves to be pretty disappointed, as most of the people here are genuinely seeking help and friendship and support, not hookups. I don't get the feeling that's what you're after in any case, but figured it would be sensible to help you understand the nature of the community.

If you would like to talk to someone about what's going on for you, feel free to message me or any of the other advisors and we'll be happy to chat or PM with you. You can also communicate via the user walls with any other EC users.

Enjoy your time here and please stick around and get to know the community!

9. Danny19

thank you Chip, so far i have enjoyed this site. I feel that it can really help my situation. And im not really here for hookups, I just need people to talk with. People here seem soo nice as well. I cant wait to become a full member. :slight_smile: