1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by RedKnight, Aug 2, 2010.

1. RedKnight

Since I just signed up I feel as if I should introduce myself to what I hope to be you lovely people.

Little (possible a lot) about myself: I'm 18 years old and live in Upper Hutt, New Zealand (about a 40 minute drive north from the capital city of New Zealand, Wellington). I have absolutely horrible spelling and gramma but will try my best to be as accurate as possible on this.

I am currently studying at Victoria University in Wellington, majoring in accounting and economics. Not doing as great as i may of hoped right now because it's not the best learning style for me and I am a master of procrastination.

I am bisexual and accepted/figured out I was bisexual when I was 14 years old, seems like a lifetime ago already. I am still pretty closeted for, well I don't really know the reason, since I believe pretty much would be accepting of it, think it may be that I'm just not good at discussing deep and meaningful things about myself to people. Meanwhile I told my mum because the last thing I wanted was for her to hear it from someone else. I told her in October and she was accepting of it, nothing negative said about it, but we have not discussed it since.

I probably should put some of this into my bio...

So with the introduction out the way, hello all my future buddies and now I'm off to my bed. Lets hope that everything there is acceptable and will not get my kicked out by the time I wake up in the morning.

2. Jeremy

Welcome to EC! Hope you enjoy it!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Lebowski45

Welcome to EC :slight_smile: Hope you enjoy it here and find it useful. I also consider myself a master of procrastination, and I suspect there's a few more of us on here too :lol:

4. fringelunatic

Hi, antipodean!
    I'm glad you've had a good experience with your mum. I know it can be hard to tell people, mostly because it's just awkward. I don't normally talk to friends about things like sexuality, and shied away from it on occasions where we did for whatever the reason. I managed to engineer my first few comings-out by coming back to school after the Easter holiday. Where everybody else answered "I was in Spain" or whatever when they were asked what they did over the holiday I just calmly said "I came out" - led to a few interesting misunderstandings :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Walolas

6. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

eey Welcome =]

You can't beat me at Procrasinating, I am " God Like ":grin: nothing to be proud of though:dry:

7. RedKnight

Thank you for the kind welcome :slight_smile:

As I do at night, laying in bed, thought up some more stuff that I can put about myself.

I'm the youngest with my older sister (8 years older) and older brother (6 years older). My sister has a house with her bf and my brothers to poor to move out of home. They are good siblings as siblings go.

I don't drink, smoke or do drugs and never plan to. Does that make me straight-edge? Na I'm just me :slight_smile:

Now I can't remember what I was gonna write, cursed memory. Well I better put some of this onto my bio. Once agian, thanks for the friendly welcome.

8. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC! :smilewave

Great introduction by the way. And New Zealand sounds awesome! :slight_smile:

9. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi and welcome to EC! Enjoy your visits! :slight_smile:

10. RedKnight

Once again( how many more times can i say it in the thread, guesses?) thank you.

Some a little more about myself:

Incase you couldn't tell by my name, I love the colour red. Sorry all other colours but your do not stack next to red :slight_smile:

Also I love dogs, in particular my dog. On a cuteness scale of 1-10, my dog breaks the scale. Dunno what I would do without him. So to get on my good side be obsessed with dogs... or friendly, you can just be friendly if you want :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I've also colourise (I do not believe that is a real word, oh well) my profile. Give you my opinion on my poor colour choices, I have no real sense of colour.

I think that is me done explaining myself (for now). I will put some more up when I think of it. Lets add another thank you for the fun of it shall we? Thanks again

11. Severed Serenity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello! Welcome to EC :slight_smile:

12. damo56

damo56 Guest

new zealand is awesome. im australian but ive been over there and i loved it. btw welcome to the site

13. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.

14. RedKnight

i think i scared people away with my long introduction...

More about me? sure why not?
    I'm a rock boy, give me rock music or give me silence. ok maybe not that bad cause i can listen to some things a little bit more poppy or dancy.

i also love water, i swear i am part merman, except i have no fish parts.

I also enjoy playing snooker and dart, even thought im not the best of either on them but yet still can smash my mates at them, so does that make me average?

ok thats enough about me for now. and once again, thanks for the welcome :slight_smile:

15. RaRa

Welcome to EC! =)

16. Jaken 491

Jaken 491 Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hallo new person =D

Welcome to EC!