1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Purely me

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by peaceandlies, Aug 21, 2010.

1. peaceandlies

My name is Isabelle, and I'm a Pan-romantic lesbian. In other words, i have a tendancy to fall in lust/love with boys, but its purely emotional. physically-wise, i am most definitely lesbian.

I spent all day at bristol pride today, and coming home was the worst part, because i had to change my clothes and hide all my stuff in some public toilets, so i'm feeling pretty down.

I am partly out, i have 2 friends who know, and one who i will hopefully come out to in about a month when i nexts see her. its something i totally refuse to do on skype/msn or phone.

My style is a mix of punk and goth, with me leaning more towards one or the other depending on the day. but i don't try to keep to 'stereotypes', and the only label i could totally and truthfully put on myself is non-conformist.

I guess I'm here to meet and talk to people i can relate to better, and basically have fun. Any more questions are toally welcome. and sorry for the info overload, i just really hate forum intros that are really inpersonal

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC

3. Lebowski45

Hello, welcome to EC