1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm Back!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by katanasamurai, Sep 8, 2010.

1. Is a 're-introduction' thread okay? If not I apologize. But like the title says -- I'm back. And better than ever. I've come out to all my friends, my parents and family, ect. and they all have been quite accepting of me. I've grown older and know more, and have had the luck of having my first few boyfriends (my first few relationships in general I guess you could say X^D) and what not so I suppose fate couldn't have chosen a better time for me to come back. And on my birthday of all days too.

I honestly never really wanted to go anywhere in the first place, but for some reason I'd always have trouble, either with my username or password, trying to find the site again, ect. but I got an email today from the site wishing me a Happy 17th Birthday so I thought I'd try again and what do you know? It worked! So I'm back and better than ever, and promise this time I'll stick around for good.

And I promise to get back to all the people who haven't heard from me since I left, I've missed you guys a lot. And any new members or what not feel free to get to know me, since I'm severely lacking in the friend department here.

2. RedKnight

well welcome back to this community that I found little over a month ago. i shall see you around then i guess if you are staying :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. LiamAU

Welcome back. As a newbie myself it'd be great to get to know some more people around here. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(oh, and happy birthday!) ha

4. crystaltriforce

welcome back, happy B-day, and congrats