1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Goodbye For Now

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Rikudo, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Rikudo

I feel that the time for a break from EC has come. I’ve decided to make a thread so that the individuals that I talk to on here can get an idea of where I’ll be. I personally know that if someone I knew suddenly disappeared I’d be worried.

I’ve decided to leave for multiple reasons. One of which is while EC provides a nice feeling of being accepting. However it’s too unrealistic and the world is a predator ready to destroy you at any moment. I’ve been feeling myself becoming like this more often so on here. I’ve also come to realize that I just really don’t like the crowd here at EC for the most part. Right now my life is heading in a different direction and I just want to make this change.

To end on a good note though. I’ll say that EC has helped me by tremendously. Had I not found this place I’d probably still be struggling with my sexuality. But this place and the many wonderful people on here have helped me better understand myself. Had it not been for one specific guy on here I probably would’ve never come out to my friend but thanks to him giving me a little boost I decided to go for it. Thanks to all the guys who where in chatting helping me deal with my messes and at times having to deal with bullshit on my part. Having somebody to talk to really helped.
    This isn’t a permanent goodbye just a very long break. I’ll stay around for the next day or so if anybody wants to talk to me. After that I’ll be logging off for a good while. Hopefully when I return I’ll be a stronger person and can be the way I was at first with EC.

Love to everybody,
    Zeke

2. Shevanel

Good luck Zeke <3 (*hug*) We shall miss you in your absence.

3. Paper Heart

It's not a good-bye, but a see you later! Or in our case, chat you later!

4. Blondie

Blondie Guest

My thoughts exactly Zeke Good luck and we will be here for ya:smilewave

5. TroubledRyan

good by mai zekie!
    See ya in a lil ;D

6. lostinthought9

Well, goodbye for now, Zeke!
    Take care of yourself. (*hug*)

7. Shebbs

Take care, Zeke. :slight_smile:
    We'll miss you <3