1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Milestone :)

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by theJosephDean, Mar 15, 2011.

1. theJosephDean

I was going to post this yesterday when it was applicable, but alas, I hadn't the time to get online...

Anyways, yesterday (March 14) in addition to being Pi Day and "White Day" in Japan, marked my and Andrew's one-year anniversary :grin: Excuse me while I dance and giggle.

*dances and giggles*

Okay, that's over with now. We've been through so much over the last few months; I'm really glad we got to see this point. Things seem to be turning around in our relationship though (and that's a good thing! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:). The stress of our tedious school-lives would always interfere in our relationship-life, but we're finally finding the balance between them that we need.

In any case, I just wanted to share our little celebration with fellow ECers :slight_smile:

2. Mr.Pushover

Congrats on one year!

3. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, a year is quite a challenge, and in gay relationship years, it's like 5 or 10 years :slight_smile:

But... to be serious, reaching the year point is a real milestone. Doing so requires real work on the part of both parties, and staying with it through the difficulties, and communicating, and listening and being willing to give-and-take with how each of you feel about various things is a huge part of having a successful relationship, and I really admire you and Andrew for making it work and developing a long-lasting connection with each other.

4. EM68

Congrats! :slight_smile:

5. theJosephDean

Thanks, everyone! :grin: