1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Double Celebration

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by awesomeap88, Mar 25, 2011.

1. awesomeap88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Today is a bit of a double celebration for me. (well, there's only about half an hour left of it for me, even less once I get this posted, but whatever)

The first thing I have to celebrate is that today marks 3 years since I first joined EC. Yes, apparently I have been here that long! I will admit there have been times when I have thought about the possibility of leaving, but in the end I always end up staying.

The other thing I have to celebrate today has to do with my love life. Unless you happen to be in chat at the same time as me, you may not know that I recently got a boyfriend, and tonight marks one month since we first started going out. He is my first boyfriend, and although things aren't exactly straight-forward, I know it's still early days and I hope things work out in the long run. :slight_smile:

I'd just like to thank all of you guys for being here, through the good times and the not-so-good times. I have made a lot of progress in the last 3 years, of course with the last month being the biggest leap, and although I am still largely closeted, I do hope to change that soon.

Thanks for the past 3 years.

Alex

2. RedKnight

3. lostinthought9

Congratulations Alex! :slight_smile: