1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Booyah!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Hot Pink, Apr 23, 2011.

1. Hot Pink

Hey, everyone. I'm a Male-to-Female transsexual from Minnesota. I prefer to go by Ali, short for Alison. I recently came out to my parents and my siblings. I came out to my close friends around six months ago. I am not completely out yet, though, nor am I full-time in dressing the way I wish. Honestly, I haven't even started yet--no access to female clothes, mostly.

I am looking for some support, so I'm always looking around for communities. I happened upon this forum by accident and decided to register. I am open about myself over the internet because it's much easier than real life. I even have a YouTube channel where I talk about my experiences as a transsexual, but since it's against the rules I won't link to it.

Oh, and I know it's controversial, but I do consider myself a lesbian. I view myself as a woman and I am attracted to other women.

2. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Helloo !!

Well.. I'd say your a lesbian

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC, feel free to label yourself or not label yourself whatever you like here no one will mind.

4. Hot Pink

Thank you for the greetings!

Well, I have gotten in trouble in the past with lesbians who see me as a heterosexual male. I guess it's hard to explain, but I'm not attracted to women on heterosexual terms. That's why my relationships with straight women never work.

"It's like dating another girl!"

5. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Welcome to EC! :slight_smile:

Gender identity and sexual orientation are different so nothing controversial about that. Congrats on coming out to your family! :slight_smile:

6. Hot Pink

That's true, but not everyone knows or believes that. It's definitely good to know that people are more understanding here.

7. Eleanor Rigby

Hi All and welcome to EC :slight_smile:

Do not worry about labels on EC, whatever is fine with you is fine with us.

Make yourself at home and see you around, Cécile