1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Imma Back!!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Proud1p4, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

To whom it may concern;

IM BAAAAAAAACK :wave:

I've been rotting under high school grade essays lately and before that high school prep. But finally i've freed myself and i'm hoping to visit here alot more. I'm not sure if some of the friends i've made still go here, but thats the reason i started this silly little thread. Just letting you all know.

Thanks!

2. SpikySpice

Hey welcome back:smilewave

Yeah I know testing and finals are killing you, so now you can rest

Lots of members have joined EC while you've been gone

3. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Halo ha :grin:

4. Torture

Torture Guest

Welcome back

5. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Welcome back!

6. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

well then :slight_smile:
    some new and familiar faces.

looking forward to meeting all the newer members, ive been gone for quite a while and this forum has certain gotten alot bigger since i left.

and beckyg you're a mod now!:eusa_danc
    you were wicked before, but now i actually have to be nice to you.. damnit!

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

Hiya - welcome back! :slight_smile:

There's a chatroom here now too, which I don't think was here when you disappeared.

Please let us know how life is treating you now. I like your avatar too - is that you?

8. Proud1p4

Proud1p4 Guest

No, thats certainly new, although you were ironing out a plan to make one when i left.

Life's great. High School rocks, i love it, much to the contrary of my grim expectations. Much more a diversity as people grow more and more comfortable with themselves and take their own path. A significantly greater level of maturity, although many jerks are still among the masses, there are more good "people" than "bad" people. There's not much time for anything between going to school and going to the local Nubody's, i've had a membership there for about 3 months, it's great!

And yes, the avatar is a picture of myself. I figured might as well, i didn't in the past for privacy issues.

9. Kimi

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's so nice to let us know why you were away cuz I alwasy wonder if they are still alive if they don't post anything:lol: