1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Me

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Colosses, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It has card to me that i have not mead an introduction about myself so hear it gos.
    my ancestors came from the UK as immigrants to U.S they weer also agents gays funny right. i am 17 i don't like allot of heave music and i am into strong muscular can be pugy men but befor i joind empty closet i thot i was straet but i was just liing to myself and i did not apresheat me but nawe that i do and i am leting myself start to opin up and have stopt thring to pretend i am not gay i am a vary horny gay teen which so of u think and i agre i do to all my suprest intrest cuming out all at ones.lol i am 5"9 and i live in tx. i am thinking of looking for a boyfriend i am opine to all gays that r my age or older so i ges 17 to 25 for nawe and thay must be toler than me. i like the siet and the friends i have made and the advise that i have bin given tho i am sometimes find it alital oquerd. i am dislecsik.u can kall me peter or al or colosses

#1 Colosses, Jun 16, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  2. lulu165

lulu165 Guest

Welcome! Is English your first language?

3. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yes (i am dislecsik)

4. StarofMiyu

I thought dyslexia was the jumbling of letters in words, not irregular spelling haha. Oh well, welcome to EC ^^

5. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, Peter :slight_smile:. Welcome to the forum :wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

Muscular men - good choice :lol:

---------- Post added 17th Jun 2011 at 09:54 AM ----------

I guess we're all here to learn.

"Dyslexia is a broad term defining a learning disability that impairs a person's fluency or comprehension accuracy in being able to read, and spell,[1] and which can manifest itself as a difficulty with phonological awareness, phonological decoding, orthographic coding, auditory short-term memory, and/or rapid naming.[2][3]"

6. Colosses

Colosses Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    thanks Corporal Sparks u got my back (*hug*)