1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Big Thank You!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by EM68, Jun 17, 2011.

1. EM68

Lex just reminded me that 3 years ago this weekend I joined EC with this post:

http://emptyclosets.com/forum/support-advice/11840-stressed-out.html

When I first joined I knew that I'm gay and did not know how to proceed. From hanging around, posting my thoughts and reading other members posts I grew and was able to come out to my family and friends. Now I am totally out and next Saturday I am going to be marrying the love of my life. I haven't been on EC as much as I wanted to but plan to be around more once the wedding and honeymoon is over. Everyone on EC has helped me so much over the last 3 years. This is something that I don't think I could ever repay.

Thanks again! (&&&)(&&&)

2. DarkClarity

Congrats. Hope the wedding goes well. Don't drink to much :wink:

3. EM68

Thanks! I plan to only have a couple of drinks. After the wedding we are driving a couple of hours to our honeymoon.

4. Jim1454

Hi Ed. Congratulations again! I hope this weekend goes well.

And as someone who was here already when you joined - you're very welcome! EC has been a huge help to me as well.

5. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Its really awesome to see how much has changed for you in just three years! Really happy for you ed! :slight_smile:

I also love that we are having two weddings very soon! :grin:

6. Congratulations!! Great to see how much can change within 3 years :slight_smile: