1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

long overdue introduction

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Cantthinkofone, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Cantthinkofone

So...this has been long overdue xD I already posted a thread on the Support and Advice section and have posted on some other threads on the site but just wanted to formally introduce myself.

I am 16 (turning 17 in August) years old, I live in a small country in Southeastern Europe. I'm in a bilingual program in my school right now doing Cambridge A levels (hell!!!) I am a big Math/Physics geek, I play the piano and a bit of guitar, I read books obsessively I love writing. I am a bit of a perfume addict (I have quite a collection), I cannot live without music, I am pretty shy and introverted when around strangers but can be pretty talkative once comfortable with someone I am an aspiring engineer/economist/writer (have I mentioned I have a touch time making decisions? xD) and yeah...that's pretty much it. I came here because I started questioning my sexuality after I fell in love with a woman and I'm in the process of soul-searching, researching and pretty much trying to figure it all out (at this point I'm PRETTY sure I'm bisexual) and I am happy I did because I found answers and a supportive place here and I am excited to get to know more LGBT people (in my country there aren't any GSA's or anything like that...there's a lot of stigma still involved unfortunately). So PM me if you wanna chat...I do tend to ramble on a bit but I keep myself in check most of the time xD

2. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Heyo, welcome to EC!

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey welcome to EC.

4. Katelynn

Welcome to EC! (*hugs*) So glad you've found a comfortable place to be here & hope you find EC as supportive as I have!

5. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hello and welcome!!

#5 BradThePug, Jul 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  6. dl72

Gender Pronoun: